Friday, October 18, 2013

Sunsets and Sunrises!

Sunset from our back porch!
One of my favorite times of day is sunset!  To me, it signifies another day of accomplishment is over.  I enjoy listening to the animals quieting down for bed, and the night coming alive with the sounds of the nocturnal critters who are awaking!  I often go down to the coop to lock up the girls for the night, and take the quiet moment to reflect on my day.  It is a peaceful transition time that is an important part of my day!


Sunset 

















Normally, I am not a morning person so I often miss the beauty of the sunrises!  However, with the older kids having to get up for school, I was up and awake the other day to catch this beautiful sunrise that I wanted to share!

October 17, 2013


2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I'm like you - I love my time in the evening when I lock the chickens up and can take a minute to reflect on my day. It's the best!

    PS - Thanks for entering the giveaway on my site! Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!!! This is the first ever comment on my blog!

      Delete

I welcome your comments, and I enjoy reading each and every one! Thank you for joining us on our journey!