Friday, September 6, 2013

Hello and Welcome! Let me introduce myself, my family and our critters!

Hello and welcome to our little corner of the world!  My name is Lindsey and I am glad that you stopped by!  Let me start by introducing myself and the family.  I am a stay at home mom to four beautiful and rambunctious kids.  I have 3 daughters ages 6, 2, and 15 months and a son who is 5.  It is never quiet at my house until everyone is in bed!  My husband is the love of my life and we have been together for 11 years, since I was 17.  He does an amazing job at supporting us and keeping things running around here!





 We just purchased our land and house this past spring, and have been working on getting moved and settled into our new home!  It has been a crazy journey so far but also a major blessing!  Since our home was a new construction, we have been fighting the rain and the mud trying to get grass sowed and the yard fixed.  We will eventually get it finished.  The hard work is very much worth it because it is ours, and it is something that we can be proud of!

On our little farmstead, we currently have 2 dogs. Parker, who is a 8 year old Yorkie, thinks that he is top dog and this often gets him into trouble!  We also have Zauk, who is a 5 year old Great Dane and is very easy going and laid back!  We also have a 13 year old Siamese mix cat, named Sydney.  Our newest members are our chickens, and we have 11 at the moment with a hen sitting on a brood of eggs.  I also have plans to pick up a few more hens in the next week or so!  We have had quite the adventure with the chickens in the past few months, but that is a story for a different post!



Thank You for stopping by!  I look forward to sharing our day to day story with you!  Please feel free to comment and add suggestions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, and I enjoy reading each and every one! Thank you for joining us on our journey!